English State and Federal Laminated Poster Set
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
ATTENTION: Take the headache out of wondering when you need new posters: sign up for our free poster subscription service. We will ship your posters to you, along with an invoice for $48 per poster set ($40 for Indiana Chamber members). Learn more here.
What is this product?
State and federal law require your company to post up-to-date employee posters. The Indiana Chamber offers a laminated set of three, 23-by-30-inch posters that include ALL federal and Indiana mandatory postings.
What do our poster sets contain?
- FMLA posting (federal)
- FLSA/minimum wage (federal and Indiana)
- USERRA posting (federal)
- National Labor Relations Act posting (federal)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (federal and state)
- EEO supplement for federal contractors (updated September 2015)
- OSHA (federal and Indiana) (federal OSHA updated in 2015)
- Indiana Teen Work Hours posting (updated in 2015)
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development Equal Opportunity poster
- Worker’s Compensation Notice (Indiana)
- Unemployment Compensation Notice (Indiana)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (federal)
What are the new updates?
Our new poster sets, released in August 2016, reflect these latest changes:
- Effective August 1, 2016, a new Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) poster is required. The update includes new information about breaks for nursing mothers, correctly classifying independent contractors and changes by the Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustment Act.
- Also effective August 1, the Employee Polygraph Protection Act poster is updated. Outdated fine information was also removed from this poster and contact information was updated.
- FMLA Update: The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) posting was updated in April 2016 to be more reader-friendly. This update is included in our latest sets.
Who should order a poster set?
- Human resource professionals
- Office managers
- Personnel managers
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in being in compliance!
Why should I buy a poster set?
Posting requirements are constantly changing, and it’s the employer’s responsibility to remain informed of these changes and update postings accordingly. If you’re not in compliance, it could cost your company thousands of dollars in violation fees.