Indiana Employment Forms - 4th Edition
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
What is it?
A comprehensive collection from A-Z of more than 120 human resource forms and letters for Indiana employers, ranging from the interviewing process to discipline and discharge procedures.
Who wrote it?
The employment law division of the Indiana-based law firm of Ice Miller LLP.
The new edition contains many new and revised forms, including...
- Rights Under Fair Credit Reporting Act form
- I-9 form
- Government contractor/subcontractor forms
- Benefit plan forms
- HIPAA forms
- FMLA/Military Family forms
- Leave forms
- Worker's Compensation forms
- Updated chart of employment record retention requirements.
What other topics are covered?
- Accommodations – What is necessary?
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Applications
- Background checks
- Cell phone usage
- Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA)
- Disciplinary letters
- Documentation – its importance and procedures for documentation
- E-mail usage
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Employer obligations
- Equal Pay Act
- Essential functions of a job
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- General recommendations regarding personnel files and records
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Hiring and orientation
- Internet use
- Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA)
- Job descriptions
- Job reference protection
- Payroll deductions
- Pension and profit-sharing plans
- Performance reviews for both employees and supervisors
- Record retention
- Religious belief accommodation
- Rules of the Indiana Department of Employment and Training Services (IDETS)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Training for both employees and supervisors
- Worker’s compensation
- And much more!
Who should order this product?
- General managers
- Human resource professionals
- Personnel managers
- Small business owners
- Benefits personnel
- Anyone interested in being in compliance!
When was this guide last updated?
To order, add this item to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Ice Miller, go to http://www.icemiller.com.
IF YOUR COMPANY IS TAX EXEMPT, PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.