Make sure you and your organization are not left on the sidelines when it comes to government action.
IndianaNet is the leading source for complete Indiana government information. IndianaNet provides regulatory information, legislative bill tracking, research and customizable reporting. IndianaNet maintains the documents and votes to all introduced bills and resolutions as well as maintaining regulatory information and much more.
- The ability to track all legislation - from introduction to governor's signature or veto
- Complete contact information for all legislators
- Research and reporting tools to recreate any legislative session back to 1998
IndianaNet has long been known as the most powerful legislative information system in the Indiana. Recently, the system has become even more comprehensive by adding government and regulatory information businesses need.
Environmental and Tax Regulatory Information
- Indexed regulations and updates
- Advanced search engine
- Go straight to the information - without paging through cumbersome hardcopies
- Maintain compliance to avoid costly fines
Designed by lobbyists, government procedure experts, and technology pros, IndianaNet is the fastest, most powerful, comprehensive tool available to those who monitor legislative and governmental issues year-round.
- Track numerous bills
- Committee schedules
- Floor calendars
- Custom reports
- Complete legislative and government information
- Customized tracking of the bills that matter to you and your organization
IndianaNet can be accessed from any computer with Internet access and there is no software to install.
- unlimited time on-line
- multiple user accounts
Free training and consultation
IndianaNet is very easy to navigate, but free onsite training is offered. IndianaNet staff can demonstrate numerous tips and applications for effective tracking and reporting, communication with clients, and information management.