Your 2016 Return on Investment
In this annual financial impact assessment, learn what the Indiana Chamber's lobbying efforts at the Statehouse mean to your bottom line.
The 2016 General Assembly saw the Chamber advocate for and achieve numerous public policy victories that will have a lasting positive impact on the state’s economy and the prosperity of its residents.
In total, the Chamber’s work yielded savings of $1.435 billion for Hoosier businesses OR $546 per employee. More details.
In addition to the substantial savings as a result of our numerous legislative accomplishments, you and your team members have the opportunity to take advantage of a variety of benefits and services each day. A partial listing includes:
- Free business research – all members entitled to customized sales leads and minimum three hours of research from the Chamber’s Business Research Center
- Free Helplines – members can get questions answered/problems solved through telephone access to Chamber experts in the following areas: human resources, OSHA, workforce training grants, internships, communications, taxes and environmental
- Free visibility – Member Spotlight feature and posting of your press releases for our thousands of web site visitors
- Free subscriptions – BizVoice® magazine, BizReport e-newsletter and Legislative Report/Interim Update e-newsletters
- Free Policy Issue Conference Calls – to stay updated on the latest state and federal issues impacting your business
- Up to 5% discount (the largest available to any statewide organization) on ChamberCare health insurance for eligible companies
- Up to 25% discount on regulatory compliance publications
- Special pricing on training conferences and seminars
- Up to 25% discount on IndianaNet online legislative services
- Minimum 10% discount on BizVoice® magazine advertising
- Discount on Wellness Council of Indiana membership/services