Membership in the Indiana Chamber is like adding a new department to your company. Nearly 5,000 member businesses in all 92 counties rely on the Chamber to advocate for their interests at the Statehouse, as well as provide countless tools for compliance information and visibility. Membership includes:
- ChamberCare – FREE Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Enhanced FitOrbit health and wellness solution to members with 2-50 employees, and DISCOUNT on Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield health insurance to members with 51-99 employees who are located outside of Marion County. Both markets receive 10% discount on life insurance, 15% discount of vision care and 4% discount on dental products.
- Chamber HELPLINES – provides confidential, FREE answers to your questions on employment law, wage and hour, OSHA, FMLA, worker’s and unemployment compensation, tax law, environmental law and training grants.
- Business Research Center – a FREE service that provides sales leads, raw material cost data and marketing consulting. Up to 1,000 sales leads provided a year based on SIC code, location, employee size and volume in sales.
- Communications/PR Resource Center - a FREE service that provides members with general public relations and communications assistance. Among the offerings: up-to-date media lists, press release samples and a blog tip sheet, plus a helpline to answer related questions.
- Employee Training Seminars – over 50 each year and offered with discounts for members. Topics include human resources, employment law, workplace safety, health care, tax and more. The Indiana Chamber also partners with the Indiana Department of Labor to offer INSafe safety and health training scholarships to Hoosier businesses of 250 employees or fewer. The onsite Indiana Chamber Conference Center hosts nearly all of the Chamber programs.
- Regulatory Compliance Publications – numerous plain-English reference guides covering employer’s rights and responsibilities under state and federal employment, safety and health, tax and environmental laws. Offered at significant discount to members, the guides are written by leading Indiana attorneys who understand the issues that Indiana businesses face.
- Visibility – numerous statewide advertising and sponsorship opportunities through BizVoice® magazine, electronic communications, and conferences and special events. Make your web site visible to other members through BizConnections.
- Member Spotlight – tell the story – to thousands of web site visitors – of your company and its products and services. Ten companies highlighted on our web site every two weeks.
- Legislative Advocacy and Return on Investment – the state’s largest broad-based business advocacy organization provides your company with successful legislative action. As a direct result of the Chamber’s 2014 lobbying efforts, each member company added $425 per employee to its bottom line.
Your membership is 90% tax deductible.
Indiana Chamber: your voice at the Statehouse and an excellent tool for information, visibility and compliance.